Yes, and the funny thing is that there are only three boys in the nursery and about seven or eight girls! Believe it or not he does have his favorites already! He starts saying their names on the way to church once he figures out that that's where we're going!Cracks me up!
My name is Janelle (Benson) Miller. I am married and have been blessed with an amazing son named Aaron and a daughter named Megan, who are the joys of my life. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and absolutely loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
Awww, I love little boys in ties and vests! Aaron is so sharp! I bet he has all the little gals drooling. :)
Yes, and the funny thing is that there are only three boys in the nursery and about seven or eight girls! Believe it or not he does have his favorites already! He starts saying their names on the way to church once he figures out that that's where we're going!Cracks me up!
Very cute pictures!! He looks all grown up.
Oh, he is just soooo cute! There's nothing else to say about it!
Post a Comment