Thursday, January 11, 2007

Our most recent project

Over our little Christmas break Ron and I decided it would be a good time to re-do our laundry room and pantry area. We put in new tile, painted the walls, and put up some new shelving for the pantry and above the washer and dryer. Two things that we learned from this project - we are thankful that we don't do flooring or painting every day for a living and that we aren't as young as we used to be. It was a lot more work than we thought that it would have been, but the results are well worth the effort!

The ugly floor and walls before.
Laying down the mortar and new tiles

New paint color on the walls

Everythings is dry and we're ready to bring in the washer, dryer, and water heater.

New pantry area.
Final product. Aaron really likes it too!

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Your handiwork looks great! I like the tiles you used!

Anonymous said...

Love it good job!!
Now I know what you guys can do next time you come for a visit:)
My Kitchen and bathroom need done.
Love, Melisa