Thursday, March 15, 2007

Mowing the lawn with Dad!

Today Ron had to mow down our weeds and Aaron,of course, thought he needed to help. Ron thought it would be a great early lesson in what the future holds! I thought it was so cute! But, by the third picture (if you look close), he wasn't digging the whole lawn mowing experience. I was actually surprised he lasted as long as he did, considering the fact that he is scared of the vacuum. Aaron thinks he's invincible when Dad's around!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, Aaron! Maybe soon you can do the job all by yourself! After you get over the scariness of course. :)

Anonymous said...

Ever hear of child laor laws! :)JK Looks like he was having fun. I was raking the lawn the other day and both of the girls were helping me, I think that it is so neat how they are little mocking birds and try to do anything we are doing. Miss you guys!
Love, Melisa

ruth said...

That is just precious! Janelle, I really enjoy catching up with you and your family. Keep posting!