Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Birthday to my dear friend!

Ok, so it's not the best pictures of either of us, but it'll have to do. Tia and I have one of those friendships that truly was meant to be. We became good friends in just a short time and loved spending time together. She ALWAYS made me laugh! If I was having a bad day or was in a bad mood I would just call up Tia and I'd be smiling and laughing in no time! Sadly we've had to move apart since then, but am sure if we were able to live closer we'd pick up right where we left off. So, Happy Birthday Tia! I miss you and hope to see you again sometime in the near future! Have a wonderful birthday! Love ya!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Aren't close girlfriends the best? I have a handful that are like sisters to me. Happy birthday, Tia!