Saturday, August 18, 2007

Looking Back

OK, it is WAY past time I did a new post. Sorry about the lack of blogging lately. There's actually been a lack of doing anything lately. I've had some nausea I'm trying to ignore and I've just been so incredibly tired. The nausea isn't terrible, mostly just annoying. My appetite has virtually disappeared and nothing ever sounds good to eat. Don't worry, I'm eating anyway. But, that is my excuse as to why I've not been posting anything.


Schools around here start this next week and it's so hard to believe. So, since summer is technically over I thought I'd post a few pictures looking back on our fun! ENJOY!

6 comments:

Amy Martin said...

I was wondering if you were feeling sick, so I'm glad to hear that you're doing pretty good. I hope things don't get too bad for you!! I will be praying for you for sure!

I absolutely LOVE the goggles! He is so CUTE!!

You have done so good with a little boy, I can see you with another one, but I hope you get a girl! They are alot different, but so much fun!

Shannon Smith said...

Sorry you're feeling kinda sick. I hope you get your appetite and energy back soon!

I enjoyed all the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a great summer and were able to enjoy yourselves with some sun and swimming!

Unknown said...

Bummer about your 1st trimester symptoms. :( Hope you can get some extra naps in during these first weeks! Don't worry, you'll be in the 2nd trimester before you know it! I took naps every day during that period.

Aaron is such a doll in that buzz cut of his! Looks like he's not afraid of the water AT ALL. Good thing you live in FL and don't have to say goodbye to the summer weather. :)

inside the barricks said...

I do not think I have ever seen my brother in the ocean/gulf that picture is worth millions.
Wish we could have been there with you maybe next summer.
Melisa

Anonymous said...

great pictures hon!
love the one with the bucket on his head. that is a trait that comes from his aunt Melisa. she used to wear a bucket on her head alot!
Now Aly and Katy have taken up where she left off and Aaron has joined the "bucket bragade"! wish you guys were closer miss playing with him.
Dad Miller

Janelle said...

Thank you all for your posts! Overall we did have a good summer, it just went all too fast as usual.

Amy and Shannon, I am feeling a little bit better with each day that passes. I've still been pretty tired, but hopefully that will get better too! Hopefully there are some drastic changes once this first trimester is over!

Actually, Alicia, he is pretty scared of the water. When Ron took him out to the deeper part, he said he was clinging to him for dear life! I think if we went more he would get better.

Melis, you are right about Ron being in the water. I guess I had forgotten that, for whatever reason. In the six years that we've been married, I believe that is the only time I've ever seen him in something other than a swimming pool too. He doesn't even like to take his shoes off at the beach! =) We'd love to have you guys come out next summer, but we're not sure where exactly we're going to be next summer. More than likely not here though. We'll just have to see I guess. We're hoping to be able to come visit you guys before this year is over because we're not sure when the next chance after that would be.

Dad Miller, I had forgotten about the "bucket brigade" thing! That's pretty funny that they all do it now! Bring on the buckets! That would be a great picture if we could get all three of them to do it at the same time! =) Maybe, hopefully, we can try sometime soon!