This picture was actually taken a week and a half ago. I am currently 26 weeks along and everything seems to be going very well so far! There is only one problem though. Every time I go to do the dishes, the sink keeps getting farther away! =) Maybe I need a maid! All joking aside, I love this little bundle that sometimes gets in my way and can't wait to meet her!
Friday, December 21, 2007
Why the sink keeps getting further away! =)
Posted by Janelle at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Awww! You're beautiful! I'm so excited for you guys!
very cute Janelle!
You look so cute!!!!
You look very cute and happy!
Do you guys have a baby name picked out yet?
looking good! honey, cant wait until march. love dad miller
you look cute! i didn't realize how close our due dates are and if the baby doesn't cooperate...we'll end up with a scheduled c-section at the end of March at 39 weeks so we could be having our 2nds at the same time. how cool is that?
Wow, time in the blogging prego world goes by so fast! You're getting so far along already! You look tremendous - the pregnancy glow is definitely upon you. Enjoy the ever-growing belly!
Post a Comment