Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Christmas in Pictures - a little late!

This past December we were fortunate (I guess, only because it was SO cold while we were there) enough to be able to go back to WY for Christmas and to see all of our family! My awesomely sweet husband, and adorable son, did go ahead and put up our Christmas tree and a few other decorations while I was in the hospital with Megan. Was the sweetest surprise to come home to! We left a week after Megan had gotten out of the hospital!

While in Wyoming we...
got to visit Great Grandma Gwynn, aka Gramma GG,
got to see grandma,
got matching jammies,
got to read with Gramma GG,
did I mention it was cold there?
got to see Grandpa Nate (who Aaron lovingly calls Grandpa Ate),
did I mention it was COLD outside? Like in the negatives cold!
got to see Great Grandma Benson (and Bib the cat),
got to see Nana (sorry Nana, this is the best picture I got of you while we were there),
got to make gingerbread houses with Papa and cousins,
got to see Aunt Melisa (and Uncle Tabor, not pictured),

got to see cousins (who all got matching jammies for Christmas, but didn't really want to pose for pictures in them),
got to see Papa and Zoe the puppy (who Aaron played with almost constantly),
got to see Grandma Kris (who made an awesome breakfast for us as we were leaving the state),
got to see other cousins who we hadn't seen in over a year and hadn't even met the littlest man yet,
got to see Uncle JD and Aunt Heidi (for the first time for Megan),
got to see Grandpa Benson,
did I mention it was COLD ther? :)

overall we had a wonderful time and got to see lots of other people who weren't pictured, but were glad to get back home, where it was MUCH warmer!
Merry belated Christmas 2008!



1 comments:

Beth said...

wow! that's a lot of grandmas and grandpas! all your cold comments were pretty funny... well, not really. It's -30 windchill here right now. I hate it. I can't escape. I'm glad you can. I love the pic of you and your husband and the last one of your kids in their Santa hats... too cute.