From this: 2 months old
I know I'm going to get even more so as the next month goes along, but I've already started getting sentimental about my baby turning a year old! I know I was the same way with Aaron, but I'm right there again with Megan! I'm just so thankful for God giving me the two wonderful children that he has given me!
Her stats: She weighs about 16 pounds, according to our home scale,
Not really sure how tall she is,
She has finally learned how to crawl,
She was pulling up and kind of cruising even before she was crawling,
She has four teeth,
She LOVES to eat,
She adores her big brother and her Daddy,
and she gets more adorable with each passing day!
5 comments:
I'm right with ya! I didn't feel like the first 6 months went by fast but ever since then we've been on warp speed! I'm still in shock that my "baby" boy is toddling around, starting to talk, and causing mischief. I wonder if the first year goes even quicker with 3rd and 4th children? Enjoy the last month of your "baby"! :) Though if you're like me she'll always be your baby no matter how old she gets.
I can't believe she's almost one!! That went so fast! She's so adorable!
She is a cutie! I get the same way when my kids turn one and I think I'll be a basket case when Elijah -my last baby ever turns one- I still have 4 months!!! Well, enjoy her!!!
that is our girl, we cant wait to see her for her first birthday party. love you guys. nana and papa
Wow she is getting big and thinning out too. The third one goes even faster. All I did for the first two weeks was sit and hold him because I knew how fast it goes.
Post a Comment