Ok, so I guess it's about time I posted pictures of the kids' birthdays since it was over a month ago! Sorry for the delay. This was a little party we had at home with just us on their birthday. Aaron's cake was a little rocket and Megan's cake was a little monkey face. They were so cute, but for some reason I didn't get a before picture. Aaron was pretty neat about his eating, but Megan on the other hand...
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow Megan went right into that cake!!! I loved Eli's 1st birthday and the mess it made! Happy Birthday Aaron and Megan!
So cute! Love the Rocket cake!
Oh my, she looks so adorable in chocolate! :) You sure are a brave mommy to let her wear a white onesie while she devoured her cake! Great job on the rocket cake too. I bet Aaron was torn between eating it and preserving it. :)
You can bet that I chose her clothes as wisely as possible! We ended up just throwing that onesie away! She does look cute in chocolate doesn't she!
The rocket turned out pretty good, but the little monkey face was so cute! I can't believe I didn't get a before picture!
Post a Comment