May has been a busy, but fun month so far anyway! Ron's parents came last week to celebrate his Dad's 50th birthday! What fun we had! Here's just a taste of all we did!
We got to go to Sea World
Aaron and the star fish!
Megan and Great Grandpa
I just love this picture! I don't like the fact that Megan looks so grown up here, or the fact that they are eating my popcorn, but I just think they are so cute together!
We also got to go on a Harbor Cruise with a lot of our family. Here are a few of the cousins together.
Here's the beautiful skyline!
Megan lookin' cool on the cruise!
A few of us got to go strawberry picking. So fun! See our heaping buckets?!
Was so awesome getting to see the kid's great grandparents!
Can you tell they're all related? Four generations right here!
3 comments:
What fun to all be together! It sure gets harder to get families together as more kids are added to the group, eh? I bet your father-in-law is feeling like he got the best birthday gift ever to have all his family in one place at one time!
LOVE the picture of Megan and Aaron together! We have those sibling moments more and more now that Clive is getting older.
And what a cool starfish!
Very busy! Cute pictures too- LOVE sibling pictures-
great pictures honey, i send you more, it was so much fun to be with you guys. thanks for everything! dad and mom miller
Post a Comment