Megan certainly has a mischievous twinkle in her eyes! Looks like you guys have lots of fun during the day! And Aaron looks like quite the funny character too. These days are priceless, aren't they?
My name is Janelle (Benson) Miller. I am married and have been blessed with an amazing son named Aaron and a daughter named Megan, who are the joys of my life. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and absolutely loving every minute of it.
6 comments:
Your kids sure are cute!!!!
I LOVE the one with Aaron and the arrows. I thought like father, like son. But all of them were so cute can't wait to see you next week!
Oh, so much fun! Thanks for posting these... you're right, no words are necessary. :)
daddy must have been taking the corner on two wheels on that last picture. Love the one with the sticky bullets!! TOO FUNNY
thanks for the laugh. your kids are sweet!!
Megan certainly has a mischievous twinkle in her eyes! Looks like you guys have lots of fun during the day! And Aaron looks like quite the funny character too. These days are priceless, aren't they?
these are AWESOME!!! Megan is very beautiful, Janelle.
Post a Comment