Here is a picture of our little family. It was taken last Christmas and Aaron has changed a lot since then. Just thought I should add a picture of all of us.
Saturday, August 26, 2006
Posted by Janelle at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys look great! Aaron is such a cutie. I was in Cody this summer and got to catch up with Melissa a little and see her girls. It's amazing how time passes and things change, but I'm really glad to see you are doing well and have such a beautiful family. Keep in touch! Do you mind if I add you to my blogroll?
Hi Ruth! I've tried leaving a comment on your blog, but for whatever reason it never shows up. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I'm still trying to figure these blog things out. Any suggestions? I'll just keep trying. By the way, no, I don't mind if you add me to your blogroll. Talk again soon, hopefully anyway!
Post a Comment