![]()
Is anyone else getting excited about Christmas yet? For whatever reason I have been in such a Christmas mood lately, don't ask me why. This year we plan to stay here for Christmas and have our own little celebration. This will only be the second time we haven't gone back to be with family for Christmas. You would think this would make me sad, and it probably will once the realization truly hits me. In Wal-Mart just the other day, I saw that they had started putting up Christmas decorations already in the back of the store. I said to Ron, "It's not even Halloween yet!" I'm really not sure why I made that comment. Normally I would have said, "Yay, they are putting Christmas stuff out!" I guess maybe to make my husband feel better. He's made a rule for our household that absolutely NO Christmas decorations can be put out until the day after Thanksgiving. If it was me, I'd just leave them up all year round!!! I guess this blog is just a little reminder that Christmas is coming. Even though I look forward to it the entire rest of the year, somehow it inevitably sneaks up on me and catches me off guard. So, Merry Christmas to you all, in 96 days!!!!!
Wednesday, September 20, 2006
96 Days till Christmas!!!
Posted by Janelle at 4:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment