

Our friend's dad owns a 1930 something street rod, and it still runs too. Aaron thought he should be able to drive it. He couldn't quite reach the pedals. We all got to take a ride in it later. It was definitely one of the highlights of the weekend!!! Aaron even gave a big ol' smile when he tried burning out!!! Thanks dad Switzer!!!
We also got to play in our friend's backyard. Aaron, again, thinks he should be able to drive already. Not quite yet buddy boy!!!

One day we took a
picnic lunch to the park. Aaron got to play on all the playground equipment, which he thought was pretty fun!!!
He's swinging with his friend Gavin who we went up to visit (you too mom and dad!!!).
Over all we had a great weekend visiting our friends. We wish we lived closer so we could have times like that more often, but sometimes we have to go where life takes us. Hope everyone else had a great Labor Day weekend!!!!
3 comments:
That's a sweet car. I'm glad you guys had a great weekend, and I'm glad little Aaron is feeling better.
I just talked to my mom last night about Kim's wedding last weekend. Maybe you heard from your Mom Miller about it, but my Mom said it was a beautiful wedding. I was sad not to be there for it, but it's always nice to have news from back home.
Janelle,
I'm glad that Aaron got to feeling better and you were able to go on your trip. Great pictures!
Hey Guys!
Glad to read your blog. Glad you had a good weekend. Through your blog I was able to get to Ruth's, Matt's Sarah's and Alia's What a treat! Wish I was savvy on all that! We went to Justin's Graduation from Marine boot camp. It was awesome! Talk about Patriotic. He is now a Marine and we are soo proud of him. He's glad in his decision and really feels that is where the Lord wants him right now. We were sorry to miss Kim's wedding but that's the way it goes! Love, Jenna
Post a Comment