
Here Aaron is helping Dad clear a spot for our new shed. He wanted to help in every little process as you will see. We were blessed to have a cement slab already here. There actually used to be a shed already here, but hurricane Ivan took care of that for us.

Aaron, again, was trying his best to help Dad build that shed. It was so cute!!!

Here he was actually more of a hindrance than a help, but Dad didn't mind too much.

Here is a picture of progress!!! Just waiting for the roof.

Here is the final product, complete with stuff in it and everything!!! What a blessing already!!! What a project too though. I guess there is a reason why the directions suggest at least two people to build this thing. Pretty much a one (and a half I guess) man product, so it took just a little bit longer. Hopefully no more hurricanes come anytime soon because I highly doubt it could stand a beating like they give!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment