I guess I like to think of it as creative curiosity!!! If Dad saw this he would probably have a fit though. He was just trying to be helpful and get Mom's shoes for her. I'm sure he'll hate me for this picture someday, but I couldn't resist!!!
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
Too much time with Mom?
Posted by Janelle at 1:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey I think its cute! Tell Ron there are worst stories about his childhood. My love to you all. We need to get on the web again Aly misses her Uncle Ron, Aunt Nell, and baby Aaron (he will always be her baby Aaron)
Love, Melis
That is a classic picture! love it!
What an adorable picture! Looks like Aaron was having tons of fun playing with your shoes.
I'm so glad you started a blog. It's been fun keeping up with your family through it!!
Post a Comment