I especially like the veggie tales outfit. Matt and Bonnie's Carter has an outfit just like it.
I see Ron's making him a Huskers fan! It's amazing! Some of those pictures I think he's the spitting image of Ron, and then I'll catch a glimpse of you, Janelle. It's so cool the way God designed us to bear the image of our parents.
My name is Janelle (Benson) Miller. I am married and have been blessed with an amazing son named Aaron and a daughter named Megan, who are the joys of my life. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and absolutely loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
He had a lot of hair in some of those picutres. What a cute little one. give him hugs for us
Love, Melis
I especially like the veggie tales outfit. Matt and Bonnie's Carter has an outfit just like it.
I see Ron's making him a Huskers fan! It's amazing! Some of those pictures I think he's the spitting image of Ron, and then I'll catch a glimpse of you, Janelle. It's so cool the way God designed us to bear the image of our parents.
Keep posting!
Janelle, I loved all the pictures. It's neat to look at and see how much he's grown and changed. What a sweet boy you have!
Hey I was looking at the pics again some of them look like Katlyn with blonde hair.
Love them all
melis
Post a Comment