
He actually loves his rocking horse now. The other day he would ride it for a minute, then he would get off and come around to its face and give it a couple kisses, then he would get back on and ride some more. How adorable is that?!!!
He's also been doing some trick riding on this good ol' rocking horse. I have yet to catch it on camera, but I think I'm too worried about him falling off and hurting himself to get a picture. He will get on the horse and then he'll put his feet up on the sadle while he's still holding on to the handles. Then he will look at me and laugh. Is this a typical boy or what? A little daredevil I would say. Others say, "don't worry so much, it's teaching him balance anyway". I wonder how many kids they have.
Maybe he will be a cowboy someday, only God knows. Considering mom's roots, I guess it wouldn't surprise me. We'll just stick to little rocking horses for now!!!
5 comments:
"Mamas, don't let yer babies grow up to be cowboys..."
He such a cutie, Janelle!
Thanks for the laugh Ruth!!! I think I might have to start singing that song to him every day!!! =)
Janelle:
Saw you on Matt's blog; wondered; clicked; saw.
After much careful perusing of your blog, I finally figured out that I do know you. So, as I've said to other PCS grads in the blogosphere:
Belated congrats your marriage, and the birth of your son. I think he looks great on the horse! BTW, a belated welcome to the blogosphere!
While you are enjoying a sunny day in FL, it is currently cloudy and trying to snow (or rain, or sleet, or something...)back here in Cody.
Thanks for stopping by Scott!!! It's good to know who all actually reads this thing! Thank you for all the congrats. Here in FL right now it's a little chilly (for someone whose blood has gotten a little accustomed to this FL weather anyway) and is threatening to rain. I do miss the snow and "genuine" cold that you have in good ol' Codytown! Take care and don't be a stranger!
how cute!
Post a Comment