Friday, October 20, 2006

FINALLY!!!!!

I finally got a minute to sit down and post on my blog. Hope everyone can forgive me for the lack of faithfulness in posting lately. But, lucky for you, because it's been so long, I have a bunch of pictures for you. So, here is the real reason why you read my blog:

I call this one, "cheap entertainment"!!!

I call this one, "unpaid advertisement"!!!

And this one, "enjoying gummy worms in another form of cheap entertainment"!!!


This one, "ingeniously creative mittens", after all they do keep his feet warm!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was beginning to think you didn't like the blog thing any more thanks for the great pics wish we could see him in person.
Love to all!!!!!
Melisa

Janelle said...

I know. I do still love the blog thing, but sometimes I just don't know what to write about. And sometimes it takes a little while to get enough pictures to put on here. Plus we've been a little bit busier than normal here, or so it seems anyway. We wish we could see you guys in person too. I know Katie and Aly are growing up so fast and we're missing it all. At least we have pictures!!!! Love you guys!!!