Happy Birthday to my one and only. Every year I tell him, "Happy Birthday! I love you!" and he says, "You love me even though I'm old?" I just say "yes" with a twinkle in my eye!!!
I love you Ron and hope I made your birthday one worth remembering! I love you!!!
Friday, October 06, 2006
Happy Birthday Love!!!
Posted by Janelle at 2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY -J- Is this the last one? :) hope you have a great day!
Love, Melis
Hey Ron,
Happy Birthday, you old man. I can say that, cause no matter how old I get, I'll NEVER be as old as you or my sister!!
Our Anniversary is the 7th, so hopefully I will remember your birthday next year!
Hey Janelle,
I love reading your blog. I am finally getting caught up on everybody's lives!! Your son is absolutely adorable. Everyone knows he gets it from you!! LOL
Feel free to visit my blog.
Amy
Ron: Belated happy birthday! Trust it was a great one. Thanks for serving our nation!
Post a Comment