Friday, October 27, 2006

Trip to the Fair - Then and Now

THEN
NOWTHEN
NOW THEN
NOW
It was cold this year, but not as cold as last year, thankfully. Here are a few pictures of Aaron doing things this year that he was too young to do last year.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

he has gotten so big since last year. I remember when you guys sent me that first picture last year I thought "why did they send me this picture of the doll on a chair?" I love his coat.
miss you guys
love, Melisa

Anonymous said...

What cute pictures Janelle. Looks like you guys had a blast at the Fair. The Before and After pictures are such a cute idea!!

Anonymous said...

Janelle - The tickers are not hard to do at all. I just switched over to the blogger beta and things are much easier to use in that version.
Let me know if you want some help!

Shannon Smith said...

you got it!! congrats!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hi aaron is so cute! hope to talk to you soon
love paige