Thursday, November 02, 2006

Family Fun Night


We had a Family Fun Night at our church last weekend, which is lovingly called by the members - "Trunk or Treat"! It's something the church does to replace Halloween for the kids. Well, it was wet and rainy outside so the usual "trunk or treat" had to be moved inside. Normally everyone decorates their trunks or backs of vans or trucks and the kids go around and get candy from the vehicle's owners. It's great fun for the kids! This year Aaron went as a little Marine and I just thought he was so adorable in his little cammies! Ron and I were going to wear cammies too, but ran out of time. We did have a military themed decorated trunk though, which we just moved inside. We had a sign that wasn't visible in any of the pictures that said, "Some died for many, One died for all". Everyone seemed to like it. After the candy passing out for the kids they had chili and all sorts of food for everyone to eat. Now, I love chili, so I had been looking forward to this night for quite some time!!!! It all was very good and it was a great time of fellowship for everyone!








2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Sounds like an evening filled with fun! Aaron looks very cute in his camos. I loved the stictches on his face too!

Anonymous said...

hi omg i love his costum!

love paige