Saturday, November 25, 2006

Blue-Eyed Banana Boy


Here is our blue-eyed banana boy! On this particular day he ate like three whole bananas. I think he just thought it was pretty neat that it had a handle and everything. Hope he continues to love good foods like this! Just thought this was funny!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he is getting so big, hold off on those banana's save some for the monkeys. :-)
Give him hugs and kisses from his favorite Aunt :-)
love, Aunt Melis

Janelle said...

Yes, I believe if there was a monkey around, there may just be a brawl take place!!! Tell Aaron's little cousins "hello" and that we miss you all!

Amy Martin said...

What a cutie patootie!! For some reason whenever I look at that last picture I see Ron!! You should have an adorable boy there!! Squeeze him for me!

Amy Martin said...

sorry about that last post. I tried to stop it before it published but obviously it didn't work!! I meant you SURE have an adorable boy!! LOL Excuse the faux pas!!