Friday, November 24, 2006



Well, happy day after Thanksgiving! I hope that you all enjoyed your turkey dinners. I know we sure did around here. As usual we ate WAY too much, but I'm sure we'll work it off today!!! This last day of my week of thank, I'd like to say that I'm thankful for my Lord. I know it's last, but definitley not least. God has given me so much and continues to do so day after day. He gives me good health, He gives me the breath I breathe, He provides everything for me to even exist. He is such a loving God who deserves all the thanks in the world. I'm so thankful that He chose me to be one of His children.

"Thank you God for all you have given to me, all you have done for me, and all that you will do for me. I love you."

0 comments: