Sunday, November 12, 2006

On Saturday coming home from Panama City Beach we stopped in Destin for a little ColdStone ice cream (if you've never heard of it, you are missing a REAL treat for sure)! It was a beautiful and even quite warm day. They have this fountain in the middle of the courtyard there and we thought we'd let Aaron run off a little energy. He wasn't quite sure at first, but really enjoyed it once he figured it out. It was great fun just watching him!!! We have to constantly remind ourselves that it's November. I'm so sorry for those of you who are bundled up with sweaters, coats, and hats. I honestly don't mean to rub it in. I'm from Wyoming where it is freezing by now too, so I'm just trying to get used to it because it's so unbelievable for me. Anyway, hope you enjoy the pictures!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that second pic doesn't really look like him.... My kids are in thier snowsuits and yours is in his shorts not fair.
Shame on you for rubbing it in!! :)
Love, Melis

Amy Martin said...

It is hard to get used to hearing news from out west where it has been snowing since October and living out here where it's in the 70's some days! I like the snow, so it's been quite an adjustment, but I think it's pretty easy to get used to the warm weather!

Cute pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

actually in wyoming it has been in the mid fifties, and if you can believe it, windy!
but surely nothing like florida, love, Dad Miller