It's kind of hard not to think about Christmas already, especially for anyone who shops pretty much anywhere. There are trees up, lights, and all sorts of decorations. Hopefully we can remember Thanksgiving comes BEFORE Christmas and enjoy our Turkey and trimmings and reminisce about our God's abundant grace and mercy he abundantly bestows upon us! Happy Early Thanksgiving!!!
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Thinking about Christmas already!
Posted by Janelle at 12:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love the bow on the head picture. :) I'm with you, I love thanksgiving but I'm getting sooooooo eager for Christmas. Probably because I know how much Chloe is going to enjoy it this year as compared to last year!
Yes, Alicia, I too am so excited for Christmas. This year is going to be totally different for Aaron. He's going to enjoy Christmas so much more now that he can walk and talk! Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy Thanksgiving too!
Post a Comment