Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Wednesday, November 08, 2006
Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Posted by Janelle at 11:09 AM
Labels: Enjoying Eggnog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just your run-of-the-mill kind of life.
Posted by Janelle at 11:09 AM
Labels: Enjoying Eggnog
3 comments:
Very cute. I loved it when he grabbed daddy's arm to get another drink sooner!
Your kid is too cute!!!!
What a cutie pie. Christmas season is definately upon us. I can't figure out where August and September went. Well, actually the whole year for that matter!! It's completely insane how fast time flies!
Hi Janelle!I was so confused when I saw your name on our blog. Than I was quickly reminded of the good old home ec days. I am so happy to see you are all doing well. I am horrible with the computer so it will take some time for me to put new pictures up. Your blog is so good. Aaron is a cutie. Well hopefully we can keep in touch this way. Jamie Potts(Winter)
Post a Comment