Today, I want to say that I am thankful for my wonderful husband. It's hard to know where to begin on thanking him for all the things he does for me. He is such a faithful, hard-working provider and never complains about having to go to work day after day. He always challenges me to "think outside the box". I'll tell him what I'm thinking about a certain issue and he'll come back with a question or comment that makes me think things in a totally different way. He tells me he always tries to look at things from every angle.
He also does little things for me that mean so much. I know that has become a cliche, but it's so true that "it's the little things that matter the most." For our anniversary he bought me a twelve pack of A&W Root Beer because he knows how much I like it but don't get it very often. The guys at his work asked him if he was crazy to bring something like that home for our anniversary. They said, "Do you WANT to be sent to the dog house?" He just laughed and said, "No, I just know my wife." That's another thing, he makes it a point to KNOW me, likes and dislikes.
"Thank you God for giving me such a wonderful man who truly is my other half, who loves me and encourages me."
1 comments:
Happy Thanksgiving! I wanted to tell you how much we love and appreciate you guys. Mom and I wish we could be with you today to celebrate all that we have to be thankful for.
We miss you being so far away from us, but know that you need to raise your family and God's blessing is on your family. May he continue to bless you and our prayer is that you never lose focus on God and his will for you.
We hope that you dont eat too much today, but enjoy the good food for sure, wish i could have some of that pecan pie that Nelly made?
Have a great weekend we love you and hope to see you early next year. love you , nana and papa
Post a Comment