These are the reason why there's been a shortage of postings lately. Our church is having a Christmas Around the World Play and I volunteered my services to make these kimonos. I must say that I honestly had no idea it would be quite so time consuming, but I should have known it would be that way with a toddler who wanted my attention 98 percent of the time. Anyway, I thought I would show you my excuse for being to busy to blog lately!
These are for the girls.

These are for the boys. I tried making them as masculine as possible.



3 comments:
WOW! Those are amazing! I didn't know you were such a great seamstress. I'm sure your church appreciates your talents and willingness to serve.
I am really impressed. Those look wonderful!!! You did an excellent job! And of course your absence is excused, although I have missed the pictures.
very beautiful awesome job.
Melisa
Post a Comment