Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Ladies Retreat

The ladies in our church go to an annual Retreat up in Montgomery, GA and it's that time of year again. The year before last I was GREAT with child, and last year my little man was much too small for me to get away for something like that. This year I don't have much of an excuse so I'm going to go! I just wanted to let everyone know because I doubt I will get another chance to blog before I leave tomorrow. I'll let you all know how it went once I get back. I know I'm going to miss my boys, and I think they just might miss me too. Hope you all have a good weekend too!

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Enjoy your retreat!

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful time! I bet it will be refreshing but I have a hunch you'll miss your men. :)