Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Sick Baby

I'm so sorry it has been so long since I've posted anything. Aaron was sick all last week and into the beginning of this week. A week ago Sunday night he started getting a fever and we struggled with trying to keep that down until Wednesday afternoon I think. But on Tuesday he started getting some pretty bad diarrhea (sorry to be gross). But his poor little tooshie was so raw and sore. I had heard that putting baking soda in their bath is healing and so is cornstarch (thank you grandmas for those home remedies!). That explains the first picture. What amuses me the most about this picture is that he is one month away from two years old and I was still able to give him a bath in the sink! It goes a lot quicker and saves on water too! Then one day he was so tired that he fell asleep on the couch mid-morning, which is very unusual. I went back to check on him and he had wiggled his feet right off the couch! I couldn't pass up the photo opportunity! I'm just so very thankful that he is pretty much back to his normal self now! Praise the Lord!

2 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

So sorry to hear that Aaron has been so sick. Glad he's feeling better though. Hope your week this week goes better and you guys can have some fun together!

Unknown said...

Chloe would definitely not fit well in our kitchen sink for one of those baths . . .

Poor little guy! Glad to hear he's feeling better! Isn't it heartbreaking to see our little ones struggling? Diarrhea is especially rough on their tooshies. I've found desitin creamy is regular good for clearing up red tooshie skin.