Sunday, February 04, 2007

More Home Improvements

We never really liked these jail-looking walls from the start so we decided it was about time we see what it would look like without them. The demolition went a lot smoother than we had expected and the final result is just amazing! It opens up the living room and changes the look of it completely! While my Dad was here he helped us put up some boards and some different moulding and we have yet to finish it completely, but we are so pleased with the results and wish we would have done this a year and a half ago! Also, Aaron has his little Elmo drill and wants to help with every little part of the process! So cute!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey looks great, can't wait to see it in real life. Glad to see the Aaron is liking his toy his favorite Aunt got him ;-) Also got your pics of your new truck looks great bet your happy to have something a little bigger.
Love, Melis

Shannon Smith said...

You guys have been busy on the home improvements in the past few months. Looks like tons of fun though! I look forward to the day when I can have a house to fix up. I just don't get too excited about decorating when I live in an apartment.