We've been thinking about and wanting to get a new vehicle for a year or so now and so this past Saturday we went car shopping. We were looking for something completely different, but we believe the Lord put this one in front of us for a reason. It's newer than our old truck, it's got a TON more room than our old truck, it's got a DVD package for Aaron, and the best part (at least for me, the one who keeps track of most of the finances) is that the payment amount pretty much stays the same as what we were paying on our old truck! That was the clencher for me! We really like it and I think we're going to get a lot of good use out of it. Another good thing is that it has room for growth, when and if the Lord wills that to happen in the future!
4 comments:
I read the title of this post and thought you were going to announce a different kind of baby news! :) Great looking new vehicle - praise God for providing it!
Actually I'm ready for a number 2, but Ron isn't quite ready yet. And as we all know, it takes two to Tango! I'm just praying for God's timing and direction!
DVD package wow you guys are spoiled. I know that the new vehicle will come in handy when it is time to have more chillins :)
Love you guys.
Love, Melisa
Congrats on the new vehicle! Very cool for you. I'm sure Aaron will love having the DVD player in the car.
Post a Comment