Tuesday, February 13, 2007

"Laughter doeth good like a medicine"


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

4 comments:

Sherri said...

What an adorable laugh! That will be a treasure to show his wife someday. And don't you just love how all-boy little boys are? They DO think it's hilarious to be able to get a reaction out of people so easily.

Shannon Smith said...

What a cute video! I love his laugh!!

Unknown said...

That's contagious! :) I'll have to show that video to Chloe when she wakes from her nap. She loves hearing other little kids giggle.

Isn't it cute what silly things make our kids laugh? Chloe can get REALLY worked up laughing to the point where she goes into silent laughing mode. :)

Hunter Happenings said...

Hey Janelle,
Yeah, I just started the blog thing yesterday and it is amazing how many people I have already heard from. It is sooooo awesome. I have been getting really "home sick", but not really that more like just seriously missing people that are real. Over here its different. People are all about putting on a face for others. I really miss Northland, and the people there. Well, I gotta run. Tell me how your life is going when you getta chance.