Thursday, February 15, 2007

Open Sesame!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Ron showed Aaron how to open doors about a month ago and he has become a pro since then. I was a bit frustrated at first when Ron taught him this new trick because there are some things that I would rather leave behind closed doors, but I guess not any more. I'm thankful Aaron is learning new things, but have to stay on my toes now so he doesn't get into something he shouldn't. In this video he's using a stool, but has become very proficient without it now. Also, sorry it is so dark. The lighting here was not the best!

2 comments:

inside the barricks said...

don't you love it when dad's teach them thing you wished they wouldn't. Thank you for the help on the blog. I didn't hang up on you my battery died. sorry. Nice talk to you though and again thanks for the help.
Melisa

Janelle said...

Melis,
I was just hoping I was at least some help. Hope you can get it figured out soon, I can't wait to see this video! Sounds adorable!