Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
He was so excited to see a swingset in his back yard! He didn't know what to play on first! He's been enjoying it ever since then, except for when he was sick. I'm sure it will get LOTS of good play time this summer!
6 comments:
I didn't think his little legs could go that fast! That was so cute to see him motoring over to the slide as fast as he could!
That is a gorgeous pink flowering bush in the background - is it bougainvillea?
How cute!! He looks so happy and like he's having tons of fun!
Alicia,
Actually I think it is an Azalea bush. There are TONS of them all around town and they all bloom at the same time in March. It's so gorgeous and I LOVE driving around looking at all the blooms! Don't quote me on that being the exact kind of bush it is. I'm not definite for sure that is what it is, but it blooms along with all the other Azaleas around so I just figured that was what it is.
Bummer, I don't think azaleas would grow well here. They need pretty acidic soil I think.
By the way, that tummy swing is so cool! I've not seen one of those before.
Alicia,
I think you are actually supposed to stand up on it, but we're just taking baby steps with that one. One of our friends said that they broke their collar bone on one of those standing swings, so I think we'll wait awhile before we try anything like that!
hey looks like Aaron had a lot of fun for his birthday. I love his reaction to the gift soooo cute.
Love, Aunt Melisa
Post a Comment