Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos
Thank you Nana and Papa for Aaron's Easter basket you gave him! As you can see, he REALLY liked it, especially the M&M's!!! I just love how he actually hesitates when he's picking them up, but decides he better eat one rather than put it back in the egg!
2 comments:
That was great! I feel the same way about chocolate, Aaron! :) Chloe answered your question about the ball while watching that little video. She hasn't been infatuated with m and m's yet!
Yes, Ron actually was the one who got Aaron started on chocolate EARLY, much to Mom's disagreement! I was trying to be one of those good Moms that starts their kids out on veggies and waits as long as possible before fruits and then a LONG time later start chocolate, but obviously it didn't work out that way. I am planning on using M&M's as a potty training tool though! Hopefully that will be a good motivator!
Post a Comment