Millers that is. Yep, I found out a couple days ago that I truly am expecting our #2!!! I was going to wait until I had an ultrasound picture to put on here with the announcement, but the way news travels I thought I'd just post the news anyway. I think I'm only about 3 1/2 weeks along so still very early, but Lord willing, all will go well and this baby will grow to be strong and healthy! I'll definitely keep you updated as we go along!

8 comments:
Hooray for you!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I hope everything goes well and that you have a happy pregnancy.
I look forward to hearing more!!
We will pray for a happy healthy pregnancy! Congratulations to you guys! WOO HOO!
Congratulations Janelle! We'll pray that you have an uncomplicated healthy pregnancy.
YAY, YAY, YAY! Congratulations, girl! How exciting!!!!!! Keep us posted on everything. How are you feeling thus far? How is Aaron taking the news?
Thank you all for your congrats! I'm feeling fine so far and pray it stays that way! I didn't really get sick at all with Aaron so I'm hoping I'm that fortunate this time around! Aaron is pretty clueless about the whole thing. We told him that there was a baby in Mom's tummy and he just pointed at it and said "baby". Hopefully once it starts moving it will become more real to him. He has no clue that his entire world is going to be turned upside down! I'll keep you all posted as time goes by! I definitely appreciate and thank you for your prayers!
It goes without saying that Nana & Papa are excitied, Papa E-mailed everyone and he has the name already picked out for our 2nd grandson, Nana is praying for a little girl, Aaron needs a little sister.Love Nana
Nana,
Maybe I should take a vote on names because you guys aren't the only ones that said they had a name picked out already! Maybe I'll make that a whole seperate post.
Congrats you guys, can't wait for my little niece to enter the world. :) I guess we will take another cute boy too. :)
Love you guys!
Melisa
Post a Comment