Monday, September 17, 2007

Excited for Easter already!


Ok, maybe not so much, but Aaron sure does have fun playing with his plastic eggs! Dad helped him put them together like this to make a necklace! Just thought you'd enjoy some unusual Fall pictures of our crazy kid!


7 comments:

Shannon Smith said...

Does Aaron's shirt say Ladies Man? Way too cute!
I love his Easter Eggs too. :)

Janelle said...

Shannon,
Yes, that's what his shirt says! Ron's sister found it at Target and got it for him for his birthday! He sure does like to flirt with the ladies! Hope this isn't a tell of what the future hopes.

Amy Martin said...

How cute!! Leave it to the Daddy's to be so fun and creative. But if it had been YOU putting a necklace on his son, WATCH OUT! LOL

Janelle said...

Amy,
Yeah, Ron would probably have a fit if that was my idea!

Also, Aaron is just infatuated with watching me paint my toe nails! I've been so tempted to paint his toe nails, but I think Ron would grab Aaron up and run away as far as he could if I ever did that! Maybe this one will be a girl and I could do that to her one day! But, then Aaron would probably want to be involved too so I guess we'll see! =)

Unknown said...

That shirt is TOO FUNNY! Love it. Isn't it crazy how our toddlers get into cheap toys?!? I'm constantly amazed at how Chloe will be entertained by rocks or cheap toy cars instead of the expensive stuff. Have fun with your little easter bunny! :)

Anonymous said...

Nell, When you get to Wyoming next week Melisa's girls will let you paint their nails they love all that stuff. Nana

Janelle said...

Alicia,
Yes, that shirt usually gets a laugh from everybody! And, yes, Aaron has so much fun playing with everything BUT his toys! I don't know why we spend so much on all those silly toys when he's happier with a bucket, shovel and DIRT!

Nana,
Would LOVE to paint the girl's toenails sometime! Maybe we'll have a girls night while we're there!