Aaron probably hasn't ever heard the word before and definintely doesn't know the meaning, but I am positive that Aaron thinks his Daddy is his hero! I couldn't resist this picture and laughed outloud, but cried inside because I know that one day Aaron's "hero" is going to have to go away on deployment, unless the Lord wills it otherwise. I know it is going to be difficult on all of us, but God is gracious and He will bring us through somehow! Ron is my hero as well, but in different ways than for Aaron, obviously. He is such a great husband, father, provider, comforter, care giver, and so many more things. I am so very proud of him for his sacrificial giving to this family and to this great nation. Thank you my Love for all that you are to me and to Aaron! I guess this has kind of turned into an early birthday/tribute post. Ron's birthday is Oct. 6th and we're going to be on vacation during that time so I doubt I'll get a chance later to post anything. So, Happy Birthday Love! I love you!

2 comments:
What cute pictures of Aaron! It's so neat to see how little boys love their daddy's!
Happy Birthday to Ron. Josh's is also coming up soon. His is October 5th.
Have fun on vacation! Going anywhere fun?
What sweet sweet photos! You certainly can tell by his huge smile that Aaron enjoys dressing up like daddy!
My hero is definitely my mom. She raised us by herself and now that I'm a mom I'm astounded at her commitment, devotion, endless love and patience with my sis and I.
Where are you going on vacation?
Post a Comment