Thursday, November 08, 2007

We're thinkin' PINK!!!!!!!!!!!

We had our 20 week ultrasound today and found out we're havin' a GIRL!!! Ultrasounds are simply the most amazing things in the whole entire world! I know we've already been there, done that once already, but I don't think I will ever tire of the wonderful technology that God has allowed us to have. We got to see her bones, her heart beating, her waving at us, and her kicking like crazy! We are so thankful for God's wonderful creation of life! All that said, BRING ON THE PINK!!!!!!!!!! =)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am soo excited to have another niece!!!!!!!!!! I was all wrong thought fkor sure it was going to be a boy. Now I get to start shopping for girls clothes. Yeah!!
Love, Melis

Shannon Smith said...

Yay for a girl!!

Abby said...

YAY! Congratulations! Yup - there's no denying that she's a girl based on that ultrasound :-) I too am so amazed at technology these days - it's amazing! We had the 4-D ultrasound with Elijah, and it was SO neat seeing him!

Unknown said...

YIPPEEE! You are going to LOVE having a baby girl to doll up and buddy around with!!!! I'm so excited for you all! I know I'm partial, but I think baby girl clothes are way cuter than baby boy clothes. And girls' dresses are way easier to sew than whatever boys wear. Can you tell I'm not too pumped about baby boy apparel?

Btw, your ultrasound tech got some amazing and clear pictures! Ours were not nearly as good. But we get to have 2 more ultrasounds in the coming weeks so hopefully the pictures will be better. :)

Amy Martin said...

I am SO excited and happy for you!! I love it that you get to shop for PINK!! Girls are so much fun to shop for. Boys,... not so much. LOL

And those ultrasound pictures is awesome. No doubts for sure!!

mitchells2000 said...

Congratulations! :-) OK - I am a TOTAL retard... after getting your comments on my stampin' blog for so long, I JUST NOW realized that you have a blog of your own! I've checked your profile a couple of times before, but for some reason I never saw the link to your web site! Anyway, I left a comment after yours on my stampin' site... just let me know if you want the pattern for the stars!
And please tell your hubby a big "THANK YOU" tomorrow for Veteran's Day... we appreciate so much the sacrifices he makes to serve our country (and you as his family make, too!)

S said...

congratulations! now it probably seems more real...at least that's how i feel...once you know the gender it's not an 'it' anymore. :) have fun with pink (and purple)!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Papa was hoping for a second grandson. but, there is always next time, right? You know that we love our grand babies, either boys or girls. ok? Aaron will be a great big brother anyway. we recently had the whole miller family in cody. what a great treat! we love you guys. and Ron, we especailly thank you for your sacrifice and duty that you give to this great nation. we are proud and love you so much son. Dad

Anonymous said...

Janelle,
About the comment on my blog,Aly has been into barbies she likes to comb their hair and dress them. And she wears 4T in shirts and 3T in pants.
Katlyn would love anything to do with George or baby dolls. And she needs long sleeved dresses size 24mo.
That is just a few ideas.
Melisa