Friday, January 25, 2008

An Aaron Funny!

I got this beautiful Thomas Kinkade Cuckoo Clock for my birthday from my Mom. As I was putting it together Ron asked if it really "coo coo'd" and I said, "yes, a bird really comes out and coo coos". Aaron overheard me and said serious as he could be, "The bird comes out and poo poos?" I laughed and laughed!!!! Now, every hour when the bird comes out, I ask him what the bird is doing and he says, "He's going poo poos"! Just thought you might need a chuckle today!

8 comments:

Abby said...

HA! That is hilarious! I laughed out lout in my office about that one (I'm sure many are wondering what in the world I'm up to!!). Thanks for the laugh - that was great!

Amy Martin said...

This could get awfully messy!! That is so funny!!

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Things they come up with

ruth said...

Too funny!

Erin Neiner said...

that is just hilarious! they should make a coo-coo potty training bird that actually does go!!! HA HA!!!!

Amy Martin said...

I'm going to put in my vote right now for more belly pictures!

Just a thought!

Beth said...

lol! I JUST found your blog from the link on Erin's. Everytime I would click on your name from a comment left on mine I couldn't get to this blog! Congrats on your new baby-to-come! I didn't know. I'll be visiting you often.

Leah (Parrish) Millan said...

That is so funny! I don't know if I'd keep a poo-poo coo-coo around too long :)