As you can see, Aaron had a wonderful Christmas! He was "very blessed" by his grandparents and aunts and uncles. Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts, Nana and Papa, Grandpa and Grandma, Great Grandpa and Great Grandma, and Aunts and Uncles!
Nana found this shirt for Aaron and I think it is so adorable and so funny at the same time! Aaron calls it Daddy's suit. So cute!
This is Aaron just before he opened his presents.

Here is Aaron's loot!!!





Overall we had a very good Christmas. It was kinda quiet, but sometimes there's nothing wrong with that. We missed our families, but had a wonderful time just the three and a half of us! =) Aaron was much more fun to watch this Christmas. He had some great reactions to his presents! I'm sure next year will be even better!
1 comments:
looks like he made out well. I don't think I got many pictures of the girls opening their presents.
Post a Comment