Saturday, March 15, 2008

Still alive and kickin'... and bein' kicked!!!

Yes, I AM still alive, AND still pregnant. We have had company staying with us for the past month or so. It's been great because we've been spoiled, and Megan isn't even here yet. Anyway, just thought I'd explain why I haven't been posting lately.
This is the latest picture of me and Baby Megan at 38 weeks. We had hoped that she would have been here by now, but alas she still kicks me from within. If she is not born by Wednesday we will be having a repeat C-section done. There are many factors that have gone into making this decision and we pray it is the right one. I will try to get pictures of our little baby doll as soon as I can once she's here! Until then, goodbye and goodnight! =)

7 comments:

Abby said...

Praying for you and Megan!!! Can't wait to see her pictures!!!

Beth said...

how big was Aaron? You look good- all baby in that belly. I wonder how big she is? I'm praying and trying to be patient for pics of Megan! Rest while you still can.

Unknown said...

WOW! I can hardly believe you're 38 weeks already! Time flies . . .at least it does for me as a looking-on-blogger-friend. I'll be praying for God's protection and safety and timing this next week for you and baby Megan. How exciting!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Good luck Janelle! I wish I were the one having a baby this week! You make 3 of my friends having their little ones this week alone! I can't wait to see pictures of your little angel!

Janelle said...

Thank you all for your prayers! Having a "planned" c-section is a whole lot more intimidating than in the "heat of the moment" ones, but we all know the Lord is good and is going to take care of us!

Beth,
Aaron was 6 lbs. 11 oz. but he was born right before he hit 38 weeks. I am measuring bigger (around) than I did with Aaron and have gained only a few more pounds this time so I'm thinking she will be bigger, but hopefully only a little bit bigger! I'm hoping for a tiny, little, healthy baby girl!

Will post pictures as soon as I can!

Sherri said...

Congratulations, Janelle and Ron! I got a peak at one picture. Can't wait to see more! :)

Anonymous said...

OK guys!

where are the pictures of our great, new grand daughter?? we want to see hundreds of pictures of her and her big brother.

love you guys, see you in April,

dad miller