Megan Nicole Miller
Born March 19, 2008
Weighing 6 pounds 10 ounces
and 19 inches long
Our little Megan Nicole has arrived! She is a very mild mannered little girl and is such a good baby so far! We're so thankful for God's blessings in giving us a healthy baby girl with no complications delivery-wise and a very proud Daddy and Mommy!
PS - I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to post the announcement. The transition is going to take some time to master! I will post more pictures soon though, hopefully anyway! : )
17 comments:
She's gorgeous, and so petite! Praying for you as you transition to TWO! Did you end up going with a c-section?
I want to hold her. thanks for posting pictures can't wait to see more.
Love you guys!
She is so precious! I got to hold a 16 day old baby girl in the nursery last night at church and I thought of you. I forget so quickly how tiny they are. :) I'm so happy for you guys!
Oh, she's so tiny and beautiful. I'll be praying for you all as you transition into the new realm of two children.
Oh she is so adorable! Congratulations! Praying for you as you start this new phase in mommy-hood!!!
Congratulations!! What a beautiful bundle of pink. Thanks for sharing the picture. Enjoy every moment. Before you know it she'll be crawling and saying Da Da! Yep, that's what Tyler's doing now. I've been working for MONTHS to get him to say MAMA!!, but he spends one day with Daddy and that's all I hear. DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA!! They are too much fun!!
She's absolutely beautiful!!!! OF COURSE we understand why it's taken you a week to post - are you kidding me?!? Take all the time you need and sleep instead of blog! That's an order from a mom who is still not handling the transition to two kids well. Praying for you, dear!
Congrats! She is so cute, I can't believe how light her hair looks. I do love the name Megan!
Yay! I have been checking every day for pictures! She is so precious! I hope things are settling down a bit for you. We are right there with you - moving to 2!! In only a couple weeks...
Oh, Janelle! Megan is GORGEOUS! Congratulations to your family, and we'll pray that the adjustment and recovery is quick for you all!
Congratulations!! She is so sweet and tiny. The transition from 1 to 2 gets better each day. Enjoy your beautiful baby girl!!
Congratulations! I've been checking on you and Megan- and praying for you. There's nothing more precious than a new baby, but I know those first 2 months can just be a blurr because you're so sleep deprived! Enjoy every minute with your little bundle.
Congratulations on such a sweet little girl!
what a little angel ! cant wait to see and hold her in a couple of weeks. get to see Aaron and mom and dad too. will be so much fun, just cant wait. love you guys! Dad Miller
Congratulations, Janelle!!!!! She is soooo sweet and tiny!!! AND, SHE WAS BORN ON [MY] DREW'S BIRTHDAY!!! SO that will help me remember her bday also!! :) Hope you are doing well!!! She is beautiful...and I LOVE her name! (I have a sister Megan also!)
she is beautiful!
Congratulations, Janelle! I'm so sorry I'm so late commenting here. I've been a delinquent blogger of late. She's absolutely gorgeous!
Post a Comment