Saturday, May 24, 2008

More pictures to enjoy





6 comments:

Unknown said...

Megan looks like quite the smiler! Is she a good baby overall? Mind if I steal some of those pose ideas?

Abby said...

So cute! I love the one with Megan and Aaron head to head. So cute - she looks like she has a fun personality already!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hi Janelle! Thanks for your comments! Megan is SO cute! I just love her smile. She is getting so big already. I can't wait for Cabot to smile:) How exciting to move to CA. That's one of our top places we would like to live. Good luck as you're packing up. I can't imagine all the work. I can't even seem to get a single thing done around here right now!

Shannon Smith said...

More adorable pictures!! I love the ons of both kiddos. Looks like Aaron is enjoying his little sister.

Carrie said...

That is funny you were thinking of Titus b/c we really liked Megan but two of you guys just had megans....anyway don't have to worry about that b/c its a boy. Titus Nathaniel is the name we chose which means giant gift from God. We had 3 boy names on our list all along through the other 2name choices but we are up to about 6 right now. We usually decide about a month ahead of time but don't share till the baby is actually born.

inside the barricks said...

What a CUTE niece and nephew I have hope to see them soon.