Thursday, May 22, 2008

A new post!!! Don't faint!

OK, so it's been over a month since I've posted anything. I'm going to skip all the excuses and get to the good stuff. I'll just add that I'm sorry and that I'll try to do better! ; ) Enjoy!


Aaron has been so good with Megan!




Can't forget about Aaron!Family Pic - I think we're all tired here.
Nana and Papa come to visit!

My how fast they grow! Just look at those cheeks!!!
More to come later!

5 comments:

mitchells2000 said...

Your kids are so cute! Thanks for the updated pics! :-)

Carrie said...

Nice to see you on here agaian. I think you always forget how small they are....and how fast they grow!

Unknown said...

Yay! Welcome back to blogging! you had a VERY good excuse for not blogging, silly girl!! Megan is so long and skinny! So sweet to see Aaron loving on her. How's he doing with the transition?

Beth said...

don't worry- you're not forgotten about- we've been waiting patiently and anxiously for more pics and a word from you! These are such good pics! That first one is PRECIOUS!

Shannon Smith said...

Loved looking at your new pictures! Megan and Aaron are both so adorable!
Cynthia has the same shirt that Megan is wearing. The purple and white one. :)