Monday, June 23, 2008

Aaron pictures

Exhausted, but there's still toys in his bed!
A little too big for the swing now!
These two are inseperable!Mrs. Potato Head's earings, lovely.
Mr. AND Mrs. Potato Head have mustaches. Poor girl! Playing at the beach with his friends. Playing with his Army men. Notice the camo jacket AND pants!

6 comments:

Sara said...

Hey, thanks for commenting on my blog! Been a while since I've checked up on you and your little ones. Your little man is getting so big! And Megan is TOO CUTE!! I've enjoyed catching up with you! And I LOVE the army outfit to match his army men...So sweet.

mitchells2000 said...

Both of your kiddos are ADORABLE! :-) Thanks for sharing these pics!

Stephanie (Wolynes) Steinbart said...

Hi Janelle, I always get excited when I see your comment on my blog. You are always such an encouragement with your sweet comments! I hope all is going well with your upcoming plans and soon to be busier lives. I also LOVE the middle B&W photo of Aaron burying his legs - so great!

inside the barricks said...

Hey what a handsome little nephew I have. Looks like he has as much fun at the beach as the girls did hopefully we can all go sometime together. And have tons of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hey I like you new layout.

Unknown said...

Chloe does the same thing with trying to fit into Clive's baby toys. I was VERY surprised that she fit herself into his walker! Ooh, I'm so very jealous of those beach pictures. Do you get to go much? The picture of Aaron and his daddy is precious!