Megan is so adorable! I just love her smiley little self! I can't seem to catch Cabot's smile on camera yet. I love her frilly dresses too. Guess I won't be seeing those around here!
Love the pictures. Do you need a swimsuit for her. I have plenty and I am sure I can supply you with a few. She looks a lot like you. Wish we could be there ot love one her.
She is SO SMILEY! Almost as happy as my little guy. :) Must be a second child thing, eh? I can tell you are already loving to dress up your little princess!!!
My name is Janelle (Benson) Miller. I am married and have been blessed with an amazing son named Aaron and a daughter named Megan, who are the joys of my life. I am currently a stay-at-home mom and absolutely loving every minute of it.
4 comments:
Megan is so adorable! I just love her smiley little self! I can't seem to catch Cabot's smile on camera yet. I love her frilly dresses too. Guess I won't be seeing those around here!
Love the pictures. Do you need a swimsuit for her. I have plenty and I am sure I can supply you with a few. She looks a lot like you. Wish we could be there ot love one her.
The picture of Megan chewing on her dress on the couch, I have the same kinda picture of Aly on your couch eating her dress and they look a lot alike.
She is SO SMILEY! Almost as happy as my little guy. :) Must be a second child thing, eh? I can tell you are already loving to dress up your little princess!!!
Post a Comment