OK, now that Megan is about to get her driver's license I guess it's time to update this blog! He! He! ;) We made it to California just fine and the trip went well, all things considered anyway! We are renting a three bedroom condo and still haven't quite unpacked all the boxes. I didn't realize how much longer this sort of thing takes when you have kids! Anyway, yes, we are still alive and kicking and will try to post pictures soon! Happy Day to everyone out there!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Glad your back - I really like the look of your blog. Happy unpacking!
Don't tease us with a post without pictures.
are they about to start college?
it's good to hear you're doing well and still have your sense of humor in the midst of it all!
There was a lot of flooding in areas around us...but just lots of rain.
15 days till c-section day..I did hear about Jenny and I don't think we'll do a yard sale till the fall now. We have our little guys named picked out but don't reveal until after the birth...for now we call him Onesimus.
Where are you in CA? We just had some friends move to the Riverside area. Glad you are getting settled!!
Post a Comment